85+ feets aerial platforms
Safe use of 85+ feets aerial platforms
Length : 6 hours
Learn the specific elements concerning the inspection, safe use and operation of aerial platforms 85 or more feet high and identify the risks associated with operating and moving these platforms.
Know that the use of such platforms is governed by laws.
The skills to be acquired are theoretical and will be validated by a test:
- Inspect the equipment;
- Know the equipment’s capacity and limitations;
- Operate the equipment safely;
- Plan equipment movements and maneuvers.
- Have taken the course "Aerial platforms and lifting platforms"
- Have taken the “Fall protection” course
- Have taken the initiation to community life course
- Be age 18 or older.
- You must have a safety harness, safety lanyard and safety boots.
- You must also bring something to write with.
- Be member.
Certificate of participation
Note: Because availability of the 85+ foot aerial platforms required for this training course is very limited, the training company may cancel the course up to 48 hours before the scheduled date. As soon as the training company confirms that the course is going to be held, the training department will let you know.
Please enter your name on the call-back list at the bottom of the page to be notified of the next dates that come open for registrations.
When a date opens up, the Professional Training Team will contact you to inform you of the registration procedures.
The number of spaces is limited.
- Visual and operational inspection of cherry picker
- Explanation of cherry picker controls and functions
- Practical exercises (operating the cherry picker and activating the various functions) using ground controls and bucket controls
- Participants’ questions
8 a.m. to 14 p.m.
2235, boul Hymus, Dorval, QC H9P 1J8
free of charge, members only
One to two times per year
NUMBER OF PLACES
The training course caught your interest?
We would be happy to add you on our reminder list. By subscribing, you will be notified whenever new sessions are open for registration.
Please sign in to subscribeLog in