Respect and civility IN THE WORKPLACE
PREVENTION OF HARASSMENT
Length : 3 hours
This course is intended for workers who play supervisory or managerial roles. Its purpose is to let these workers understand what does and does not constitute harassment and enable them to identify situations that may pose risks or pitfalls for supervisors to avoid. The legal aspects of harassment in the workplace will also be covered.
This course is intended for anyone who plays a supervisory or managerial role.
Demystify what workplace harassment is so that participants can prevent and manage it. When participants have completed this course, they will be able to:
- Identify what harassment is and what it is not;
- Differentiate psychological harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and violence in the workplace;
- Understand the consequences of harassment for victims and for the production;
- Apply strategies for preventing and managing harassment;
- Embrace the concepts of respect and civility in the workplace.
Have taken the “Fall protection” course
Be age 18 or older
To register for this course, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The training course caught your interest?
We would be happy to add you on our reminder list. By subscribing, you will be notified whenever new sessions are open for registration.
Please sign in to subscribeLog in