Responsabilité criminelle en SST
Responsabilité criminelle en matière de santé et sécurité au travail
Length : 4 hours
Explains how organizations and their individual members can be held liable when negligence with respect to occupational health and safety (an action or lack of action) causes injury or death. In order to avoid criminal charges and the sanctions that may result, it is essential to put the necessary protective measures in place and to ensure that all individuals in the organization follow the rules of occupational health and safety.
- Be familiar with the origins of Bill C-45
- Be familiar with the scope of Bill C-21
- Understand the concept of criminal negligence and its degree of application
- Be aware of the sanctions that may be imposed upon conviction
- Understand and apply the principle of reasonable diligence within the organization
Certificate of participation
To register for this course, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND ON REQUEST AT FORMATIONS@AQTIS514IATSE.COM
Please contact our Professional Training Teamformations@aqtis514iatse.com 514 844-2113
The training course caught your interest?
We would be happy to add you on our reminder list. By subscribing, you will be notified whenever new sessions are open for registration.
Please sign in to subscribeLog in