Work Related Accidents OR HAZARD
We encourage you to report as soon as possible a situation arising in the course of work that resulted in or could have resulted in injuries
Please fill out the report at the bottom of the page. Once received, a member of our team will contact you within 2 business days. This is a completely confidential process. You must also report the event to a representative of the producer, even if you are able to continue working.
THERE ARE NOW 3 CATEGORIES OF SITUATIONS:
- Dangerous condition is defined as a risk that is present and/or latent, which not resulted in an incident or an injury but is liable to do so (e.g. working on a roof, near the edge of the roof).
- Near miss is defined as an incident that has occurred and did not result in an injury but is liable to do so (e.g. slipping on a puddle of water on the floor but regaining one's balance without falling).
- Accident is defined as an incident that has occurred and has resulted in an injury that requires attention, such as first aid or a medical consultation (e.g. suffering a sore back while handling lighting equipment).
- CNESST Guide - AQTIS 514 IATSETechnician accident (In French only)
- Secouriste sur un plateau
Accident register for first aid attendants and first aiders
- Form - Register accidents incidents first aid
Important: Completing this form does not constitute filing a CNESST claim.
If you have any questions, please contact :
Labour Relations Agent
514 844-2113 Ext 272 or 273