- AQPM : Association québécoise de la production médiatique
- APP: Association des producteurs publicitaires
- CNESST : Commission des normes, de l'équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail
- Federal Status of the Artist Act
- Quebec Act Respecting the Professional Status and Conditions of Engagement of Performing, Recording and Film Artists
- TAT : Tribunal administratif du travail
- Quebec Film and Television Council (QFTC)
A non-profit organization whose mission is to contribute to the development of Quebec’s competitiveness as a world-class film and television production centre.
- Quebec Film Sourcebook
Curated by the QFTC, this directory lists essential information for film industry decision-makers, on topics like tax incentives, infrastructure, filming locations, professional resources, post-production, special effects and more.
- Montreal Film and TV Commission (MFTC)
This organization works collaboratively with the QFTC to assist and support film producers, and to consolidate Montreal’s status as a go-to destination for foreign productions.
- Film Laurentides
Also known as the Laurentians Film and TV Commission (BCTL), this non-profit organization promotes the Laurentians region as a great outdoor filming location. Film Laurentides is also a helpful resource at all stages of production. Scenes for Warm Bodies, Red 2 and Zero Hour have been shot in this beautiful region north of Montreal.
- Major Events Office, Quebec City
This organization is the acting local film and television council for Quebec City and the one-stop shop for producers planning to work in this historic area.
- SODEC (Société de développement des entreprises culturelles)
The SODEC is a government agency that manages Quebec’s tax credit program for motion picture and television productions. Documents in the English language are available.
- Canadian Film or Video Production Tax Credit (CPTC)
The CPTC provides eligible filming productions with a fully refundable tax credit. It is designed to promote Canadian productions and the growth of Canada’s independent film and video sector.
- Film or Video Production Services Tax Credit (PSTC)
Is the refundable tax credit designed to encourage the employment of Canadians by a taxable Canadian corporation or a foreign-owned corporation, the activities of which are primarily in the film (or video) production business or related services.
An established provider of multiple services for the film and television industry.
- MTL GRANDÉ
This agency leases and provides a wide range of studio and filming locations, as well as office, workshop and warehouse space.
- Cast & Crew
A well-known provider of payroll services, specialized in the entertainment industry.
- EP Canada
The leading provider of payroll services for the entertainment industry in Canada.