General respiratory protection
Length : 4 hours
There can be hazards in the workplace. Ideally, the workplace and/or working methods should be arranged to minimize the risks. When exposure to hazards is unavoidable, personal protective equipment can be used to reduce the risk.
You need to know how to recognize the presence of contaminants in the air and/or the workplace (dust, particles, gas, smoke, fumes, mist, etc.) in order to choose the right protection for the situation.
The content of this course is theoretical. After completing it, participants will be tested on the following:
- Regulations governing the choice, use and maintenance of protective equipment
- How to know if the workplace may be contaminated
- Choosing the right respiratory protection
- Maintaining respiratory protective equipment
Be a member
Have taken the initiation to community life course
Competency card, valid for three years
Please enter your name on the callback list at the bottom of the page to be notified when dates become available.
When a date opens up, the Professional Training Team will contact you with registration details.
Space is limited.
- Regulations and standards
- Workplace risks
- Description of respiratory protective equipment
- Operation and use of appropriate respiratory protective equipment
9 a.m. - 13 p.m.
AQTIS 514 IATSE
1001, boulevard de Maisonneuve Est, bureau 900, Montréal (Québec) H2L 4P9
free of charge, members only
Approx. 6 per year
NUMBER OF PLACES
The training course caught your interest?
We would be happy to add you on our reminder list. By subscribing, you will be notified whenever new sessions are open for registration.
Please sign in to subscribeLog in