This page describes the criteria for recognition in the Weapon department.
To become a member of any department, you have to:
- Be a member in good standing (have paid the membership dues)
- Have completed the Initiation à la vie associative session
We are in the process of harmonizing the union’s recognition requirements.
In the meantime, there are two ways to be recognized for a position in the Weapon department:
- According to the previous IATSE 514 requirements - Download (in French only)
- According to the previous AQTIS requirements – see below:
- Have accumulated 90 days of work as a Armourer under Union contract on at least 2 different productions
Please contact the Member Servicesmembres@aqtis514iatse.com 514 844-2113
Already a member?
See the department's latest news and updatesDepartments Info
Are you a technician interested in opening an account with AQTIS 514 IATSE (or complete an existing one)? If so, you must provide your date of birth and your social insurance number (SIN) when filling out the form.
This information allows us to issue your income tax slips and to transfer the accumulated saving from your RRSP and insurance, following the collective agreements.
Producer: To access the Members Directory and the Technician Job Search System, please contact us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your information has been reviewed and approve by our team during business hours, you will have access to My Profile, Tools and Documents and My Credits.
If you have any questions, please contact our Member Services team at 514 844-2113 or email@example.com.