AQTIS during COVID-19
Publié le March 16, 2020
In accordance with our commitment to the health and safety of our members, our staff, and in compliance with government directives, AQTIS has implemented a business continuity plan. It will therefore remain open online and by telephone at the usual hours, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and will operate on a limited basis, and by appointment only, at its offices until at least March 29.
- If you have questions or changes about your production, call your assigned advisor: https://aqtis.qc.ca/fr/infos/conseillers/
- If you have any questions about your insurance, call: 514-844-2113, we will put you in contact with the indicated person.
- If you have health concerns directly related to COVID-19, call: 1 877-644-4545.
- Follow our social media and our website for the latest updates.
- Write by email to: email@example.com.
AQTIS was invited to be part of a select committee formed by the government of Quebec to represent the cultural community, with other organizations, to measure the impact and effects of the situation on the community (cancellation of shows , postponement of filming, etc.) and assess compensation possibilities to support the industry.
Other communications will follow.
Surge in harassment complaints
May 10, 2022
(In French only) En 2021, les dénonciations pour harcèlement psychologique et sexuel ont bondi de 35 % sur les plateaux de tournage. Cette hausse ne…Read more
AQTIS 514 IATSE reacts to Bill 35
April 29, 2022
We would like to share our reaction to the tabling of the Status of the Artist Act reform bill earlier this week.Read more