Work at Height and Fall Protection
Length : 8 hours
Learn how to work at height on ladders, scaffolding and aerial platforms, to recognize the risks, and to use the various fall-protection systems properly.
Know that the law and regulations govern the performance of work at height and the associated protection systems and set out the rules for working while wearing a harness.
The skills to be acquired are theoretical and practical and will be validated by a test:
- Know the regulations regarding fall protection;
- Apply the safety rules concerning the use of ladders, scaffolding, lifting platforms and aerial buckets;
- Be familiar with and use the main types of fall-protection systems;
- Identify the risks of falls and know how to avoid them;
- Wear and correctly adjust a safety harness.
Certificate of participation
Please enter your name on the call-back list at the bottom of the page to be notified of the next dates that come open for registrations.
When a date opens up, the Professional Training Team will contact you to inform you of the registration procedures.
The number of spaces is limited.
A 4-hour refresher training course is offered from time to time.
Octobre 25 - INITIAL COURSE
November 22 - INITIAL COURSE
November 23 - REFRESH
8 A.M. TO 5 P.M.
2575 Pl. Chassé, Montréal, QC H1Y 2C3
ONCE PER MONTH
NUMBER OF PLACES
The training course caught your interest?
We would be happy to add you on our reminder list. By subscribing, you will be notified whenever new sessions are open for registration.
Please sign in to subscribeLog in