This page describes the criteria for recognition in the Locations department.
To become a member of any department, you have to:
- Be a member in good standing (have paid the membership dues)
- Have completed the Initiation à la vie associative session
For every position in the department, a member in good standing of a union certified to represent that position is automatically recognized by AQTIS 514 IATSE if he or she has the equivalent credits and the required training.
In effect since February 8, 2022.
Mandatory TRAINING FOR ALL MEMBERS OF THE DEPARTMENT
• Initiation à la vie associative
• Research and management of shooting locations
• Harassment prevention and management: civility and respect in the workplace
• First aid and CPR, level C
• Criminal liability in occupational health and safety
- Has accumulated 120 days of work in a position under an AQTIS 514 IATSE contract on at least 2 different productions
- Has taken the Managing a Team course
- Is recognized as an Assistant Location Manager
- Has provided 2 letters of reference from a location manager and a production manager on two different productions
Have accumulated 90 days of work as an Assistant Locations Manager under Union contract on at least 2 different productions
Have accumulated 60 days of work as a Locations Scout under Union contract on at least 2 different productions
Are you a technician interested in opening an account with AQTIS 514 IATSE (or complete an existing one)? If so, you must provide your date of birth and your social insurance number (SIN) when filling out the form.
This information allows us to issue your income tax slips and to transfer the accumulated saving from your RRSP and insurance, following the collective agreements.
Producer: To access the Members Directory and the Technician Job Search System, please contact us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your information has been reviewed and approve by our team during business hours, you will have access to My Profile, Tools and Documents and My Credits.
If you have any questions, please contact our Member Services team at 514 844-2113 or email@example.com.